We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join our team of professionals and work with the major player in the Point-of-Sale (POS) domain.
Our client, Xenial, has already released POS-platforms, web applications, data, and management systems that are widely used in the USA. The end market involves well over 100,000 onsite installations.
Our flagship product, the POS, is designed to work in offline-proof mode (in case of network interruptions) to create orders and synchronize with Cloud data storage and other systems, support third party software, and be integrated with an extensive list of hardware devices.
Qualifications and experience:
• 2 years’ commercial experience with Angular 4-9
• Experience with REST API and WebSockets
• Intermediate+ English
Nice to have:
• AWS services
• Contributing to designing and implementing solutions that become new industry standard
• Getting fast feedback on the implemented solutions from the live sites, which use the product you have developed
• Extending and integrating existing functionality for a product that is a key part in the Point-of-Sale platform infrastructure, including POS, loyalty, analytics, reporting tools and Back-of-House services
• Conduct direct communication with the client and his team, working closely with developers and quality assurance engineers
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, workshops.
✅ Healthcare: healthcare medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
paid time off days per year, 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource company of people who values high ethical standards and delivers superior software products since 2011. A rapid growth of the company brings more development opportunities for our specialists, which is a key to delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.