We invite a Test Engineer to join our team and work with the major player in the Point-of-Sale domain who covers full cycle of restaurant operations, having over 100,000 software installations in the US.
You will work on a system that manages POS devices inside a restaurant, mostly working with the team in the office.
What’s in it for you?
• Get access to devices that are used in real stores (cash drawers, payment devices, etc.)
• Work with professionals: some of the team members have over 20 years of experience
• Get a personal mentor who will share experience and help you master your skills
Qualifications and experience:
• At least 2,5 years of experience in testing
• Solid knowledge of microservices architecture applications structure
• Experience in testing software via API
• Solid theoretical knowledge of testing levels and types, test design techniques
• Experience in desktop applications testing;
• Moderate knowledge of databases (e.g. SQL, NoSQL).
• Review and testing requirements
• At least intermediate English, both spoken and written
Nice to have:
• Linux and shell scripting experience
• Functional testing of new features
• Creating test documentation (test cases, checklists)
• Maintaining all related test documentation: guidelines, wiki pages, etc.
• Testing Linux based desktop application, API, Web UI, DB (MariaDB)
• Communicating and reporting daily task status updates to the client
• Communicating with team members on the client’s side
• Proactively analyzing current process and suggesting improvements
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, and workshops
✅ Healthcare: healthcare medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
paid time-off days per year, 5 absence-due-to-illness days and 21 days of extraordinary medical leave per year
is a US-based outsource company of people who value high ethical standards and have delivered superior software products since 2011. The rapid growth of the company brings more development opportunities for our specialists, which is key to delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.