With over 10 years’ experience, we have made hundreds of our clients happy, helping them to build innovative products and scale their businesses. We have grown to 500 people organically and keep expanding, offering development opportunities and lucrative benefit packages for every team member.
We are seeking to hire a reliable and responsible individual who will become a part of the IT team, which supports services for office-based users and the clients’ environment. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly, and communication skills.
Professional development is one of the company’s top priorities: our specialists learn a lot by attending internal courses and TechTalks, which is why joining Dev.Pro can help you to move your career forward, as the position involves switching between projects, working with various technologies, and learning to solve technical issues quickly and efficiently.
Qualifications and experience:
• Expertise in troubleshooting and high critical/load IT environments
• Administration of Linux (Ubuntu) servers, Windows server environments
• Experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as MySQL, Apache, and NGINX
• Experience with scripting for Linux (bash), Windows (PowerShell), Python, and version control (Git)
• Knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS, GCP services)
• Experience with tools like CI/CD (Jenkins/TeamCity), Ansible
• Deep knowledge of containers and orchestration tools (Docker)
• Proven understanding of OSI model, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NAT, VLAN, routing, 802.11b/g/n/a/ac, 802.1X, 802.3at/af, security- related protocols (SSH, HTTPS, IPsec, etc.) and related networking protocols and, technologies
Nice to have:
• Good written English
• Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
• Knowledge of SSL/TLS Protocols (securing servers, generating, and validating certificates)
• Strong understanding of operational practices around performance monitoring, fault monitoring and
general tools related to system management (Prometheus, ELK Stack, Wireshark, Grafana)
• Strong understanding of modern operating environments and disciplines: firewalls, proxies, certificates,
network, security, etc.
• Ability to design and implement Disaster Recovery, failover Good written English
• Analyzing tasks and finding approaches to achieve goals
• Collaborating with the team to identify and fix technical problems
• Assisting and supervising less experienced team members
• Discovering training needs and providing coaching
• Working on identifying risk and planning mitigation action with the Team Lead at department level
• Driving the implementation of tasks
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, and workshops
✅ Healthcare: healthcare medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
paid time-off days per year, 5 absence-due-to-illness days and 21 days of extraordinary medical leave per year
is a US-based outsource company of people who value high ethical standards and have delivered superior software products since 2011. The rapid growth of the company brings more development opportunities for our specialists, which is key to delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.