• More than a year of commercial working experience with React Native technology and 3+ years in software development
• Ability to design, implement and support React Native applications
• Experience with modern front-end toolchain
• Understanding of Native iOS/Android ecosystem
• Strong intermediate level English or higher (with the ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English)
• A positive mindset and can-do attitude
• Functional programming
• Understanding and grasp of Agile development and Scrum practices
• Experience with state management libraries (Redux, MobX, etc.)
• React-Navigation library
• CallKit framework
• Understanding of OAuth framework
• Experience with Call Screening Service
• Experience with push-notification services
• Professional and personal growth (leading-edge work with like-minded capable people whom you can learn from)
• Flexible business hours
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev.Pro Hangouts
Would you be a good fit? Definitely yes, if you’re looking for challenges and are ready to undertake responsibilities.
You’ll work directly with the customer, learning a lot of cool stuff, from both the technical and the process perspectives. You’ll become engaged from the very first steps in feature design to the final code delivery and be provided with a lot of opportunities for professional development.
You will work with the React Native mobile application that is already a part of main platform and responsible for:
• Advanced programming, including high performance coding
• Planning, designing and developing code
• Writing great software adhering to Agile software engineering practices (e.g. DRY principles, continuous integration, unit tests, etc.)
• Taking part in code review of other developers to ensure simple architecture
and the highest quality code
• Explore new technologies, tools, and components
SalesLoft is the sales engagement platform that helps to build stronger relationships, provide better insight into customer needs, and generate more revenue. It provides sales teams with enhanced capabilities for communication while also integrating email tracking, sales calls, meeting intelligence, and workflow automation tools in a single platform.
Our teams work on various projects within this product: calendaring integrations, content snippets, internal administration tool, Outlook, Gmail extensions, and mobile applications. You’ll be responsible for the features development in mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms using React Native technology. The app has been available in the AppStore more than a year.
We’re focused on fast, high-quality deliverables, as we have to deal with thousands of real customers. The product is moving forward with the microservices approach and continuous delivery strategy.