• Proficiency in Ruby
• Ruby on Rails
• Hands-on experience with GIT
• Intermediate English
• Docker/Kubernetes, CI/CD tools
• Experience with Ruby MVC Frameworks (e.g. Sinatra)
• Rails CLI
• Basic experience with Elixir and Phoenix
• Experience with Kafka
• Experience with Outlook and Gmail REST APIs
• Experience of working in Scrum teams
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev.Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
We are looking for a talented Ruby Software Engineer who is eager to become a part of a high-skilled team and broaden their professional horizons, both from the technical and process perspective.
Would you be a good fit? Definitely yes, if you’re passionate about challenging tasks and are ready to undertake responsibilities and create the best solutions.
You will be responsible for:
• Writing great software adhering to Agile software engineering practices (e.g. DRY principles, continuous integration, unit tests, etc.)
• Taking part in designing and building application for the production environment
• Planning project technical vision, choosing dependencies, pitching ideas to the architecture team
• Taking part in code review of other developers to ensure simple architecture and the highest code quality
• Exploring and integrating new technologies, tools and components
• Monitoring and analysis of the features we have built
SalesLoft is the sales engagement platform that helps to build stronger relationships, provide better insight into customer needs, and generate more revenue. It provides sales teams with enhanced capabilities for communication while also integrating email tracking, sales calls, meeting intelligence, and workflow automation tools in a single platform.
Our team works on various projects within this product: calendaring integrations, content snippets, mobile application, internal administration tool, Outlook, and Gmail extensions. This position opens a new product surface for our team — SalesLoft Labs. You’ll be responsible for building new tools that enable customer success managers to enhance client workflows by automating their business processes.
We’re focused on fast, high-quality deliverables as we have to deal with thousands of real customers. The product is moving forward with the microservices approach and continuous delivery strategy. React is the company’s choice for the frontend, while our backend is powered by Ruby and Elixir.