• 3+ years of experience in the IT-sphere as a DevOps
• Deep knowledge of networking, OSes, DBs
• Experience with Docker, AWS ECS
• Proven experience with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud platforms
• IaC and Configuration management (Ansible/Terraform/SaltStack)
• Experience in building CI/CD on a project
• Upper-intermediate English
• Good knowledge of IT security
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Experience in pre-sales activities
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev.Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
• Be responsible for suggesting and implementing new approaches and changes in AWS infrastructure in close cooperation with client, DevOps and development, QA, and BA teams
• Automate environments provisioning (CloudFormation)
• Proactively contribute to project quality, security and processes
• Provision, configure and maintain AWS Cloud resources
• Design and develop CI/CD pipelines
• Design Cloud infrastructure surrounding secure networking best practices
• Create and enhance dynamic monitoring and alerting solutions using industry leading service
• Provide internal and external reports on infrastructure, security, and costs
We invite a proactive DevOps to join our team of 25+ professionals who have been working on creating a data ecosystem for financial instruments.
Our client is a US-based financial startup. Together, we are developing an innovative business platform for capital market professionals. The goal of the product is to document and distribute financial instruments on a more standardized basis. We use Blockchain to connect notarized data to digital tokens, which represent proof of ownership of assets.
The platform utilizes the trust of distributed ledger technology. Smart contracts are implemented in Ethereum (Solidity) and Tezos (LIGO). Application: Node.js (TypeScript), Angular 9+.
Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Docker-compose, TeamCity.
What is there for you:
• Dev.Pro delivers full SDLC. We follow agile processes, Scrum in particular.
• There are plenty of opportunities and challenges to resolve: discover customer problems, design solutions, and work on various integrations
• The core team is in Ukraine, so you will be able to validate your ideas and become a part of the collective mind.
Skills that would be developed
• IaC (CloudFormation), migrating to Terraform
• AWS (Lambda, EC2, ECS, VPC, ALB, WAF, SSM, RDS, etc.)
• CI/CD (TeamCity)
• Monitoring Grafana + CloudWatch
• Secure Storage (KMS, Vault)