• At least 3 years of experience on a similar position
• Hands-on QA experience with mobile (iOS/Android) and web applications
• Good theoretical knowledge of testing levels and types, bug life cycle, types of bugs, test design techniques
• Hands-on experience testing API’s and user interfacing web applications
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Moderate knowledge of and experience with SQL databases
• Documentation experience
• Experience with debugging tools
• Good problem-solving skills, analytical skills
• At least Intermediate-level English, both spoken and written
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev.Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
We will welcome a specialist who would love to:
• Be the first Quality Assurance Engineer on the startup project
• Create testing prosesses from scratch
• Take part in selection of tools and software for testing mobile and web application
• Implement new ideas in delivery process
• Take responsibility on quality of deliveries
• Productively collaborate with a remote team of engineers and stakeholders located in the US, Argentina (CTO and 2 Web Developers) and Ukraine (2 Flutter Developers)
• Work together with the team on defining, estimating and delivering scope in time
Dev.Pro is taking on new clients! We are a US-based outsource software development company founded in 2011, with offices in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Dnipro, and Charlotte, NC. Over the last 3 years, we have built several medium-to-large accounts, changed company operations and are preparing to start work with our new clients.
The company focuses on solving complex technical challenges and building effective engineering teams — without being locked into a specific set of technologies or vertical industries. Over the years, the majority of our clients have come from the technology, finance, and other industries.
Project business value
We are looking for a creative and initiative Quality Assurance Engineer who will play a crucial role in delivering a meaningful service for humanity. The service makes it easy to create a collaborative video montage and lets people share their love, appreciation, and gratitude on any important occasion. The service already has an audience of more than a million users with expectations to increase it to ~10 million users with the mobile application during the next year.
Python 3.8, Django 2.2.10, React, Dart/Flutter, numerous modern web APIs like WebGL, WebAudio, PostgreSQL, etc.