• 2 years of experience in Human Resources Management (preferable in People Partner role)
• Theoretical knowledge in HR field
• Understanding of team (group) dynamics
• Highly developed listening, communication and negotiation skills
• Problem solving through analysis
• Experience in meetings facilitation
• Strategic thinking and planning
• Intermediate English
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev.Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
• Support HR-related processes within the company, consult contractors and managers
• Run regular
• Participate in performance review meetings
• Help with team building organization
• Process onboarding, adaptation and terminations of contractors
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource software development company, founded in 2011, with offices in Kharkiv, Kiev, Dnipro and Charlotte. We help tech companies to become industry leaders; our accounts are growing constantly. The company offers a supportive yet challenging environment, allowing team members to fulfill their potential through complex projects and investment in their professional development.
The HR team drives improvements in work processes and social benefits, enhancing team motivation and helping team members to build productive relationships, thus creating the most comfortable environment for their emotional and social well-being.
Our HR Managers are the guardians of the company’s mission and goals, carrying out the full cycle of HR processes from a newcomer’s first day until his/her last day with the company.