• At least 3 years of commercial experience in Project Management in IT
• Commercial experience in managing projects up to
• Strong theoretical and technical background in project management
• Hands-on experience in planning, executing, successful delivery, requirements and risk management
• Skill in preventing issues rather than fixing the consequences
• Ability to set up custom measurements that may be applicable to projects in order to fine-tune the processes and maintain stability
• Ability to maintain a project schedule and minimize team distractions
• Ability to ensure that best practices in regard to quality are applied and followed on the project
• Ability to build trusted relationships with the team: coaching and mentoring, team and conflict management, team motivation and team building
• Experience in communication with customers in software outsourcing
• Upper-intermediate English
• BA/Product management/development experience
• Experience in managing a remote team
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev.Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
You will work side by side with other project managers. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Managing the software development process on the growing account
• Prioritizing project tasks and their distribution among team members
• Monitoring project progress and providing status updates on the project progress to all stakeholders
• Performing change and risk management to minimize project risks
• Managing project resources and their allocation
• Working with the team to motivate, maintain morale, and resolve conflicts
• Measuring project and team performance using appropriate tools
• Working with top management to constantly develop and improve project processes
• Reviewing and checking team time reports to ensure they are maintained according to company guidelines
• Initiating and approving required project-specific training for project team members; other tasks
We invite a project manager to join our team of 30+ professionals who have been working on creating a data ecosystem for financial instruments.
Our client is a US-based financial startup. Together, we are developing an innovative business platform for capital market professionals. The goal of the product is to document and distribute financial instruments on a more standardized basis. We use Blockchain to connect notarized data to digital tokens, which represent proof of ownership of assets.
The platform utilizes the trust of distributed ledger technology. Smart
contracts are implemented in Ethereum (Solidity) and Tezos (LIGO).
Application: Node.js (TypeScript), Angular 9+.
Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Docker-compose, TeamCity.
What is there for you:
Dev.Pro delivers full SDLC. We follow agile processes, Scrum in particular.
There are plenty of opportunities and challenges to resolve: discover customer problems, design solutions, and work on various integrations. The core team is in Ukraine, so you will be able to validate your ideas and
become a part of the collective mind.