• 3+ years in software development
• Good knowledge of OOP/OOD
• At least Intermediate English
• Practical experience with more than one programming language
• Experience with cloud technologies
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev.Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
On successful completion of the course, you will have the opportunity to join the project team and continue to develop your Node.js and core skills alongside your daily work with the support of the in-house JS community.
During the first month of the training course, all of your working time will consist of several activities:
• Attending offline lessons with an internal mentor
• Individual work on home tasks
• Participation in internal project to work out your newly-acquired skills
As a result of this course, you may be assigned to the project and become engaged in development
Dev.Pro is going to run a Node.js training course for Intermediate/Senior-level software engineers in order to provide the best candidates with the opportunity to join a rapidly growing project.
Working for a Point of Sale (POS) platform building company, we are looking to complement our team working on a project aimed at Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) and retail domains. Our client is a product company and a major player in the POS domain, servicing more than 100,000 food service sites in the USA and actively penetrating the European market (UK and Spain to name a few).
We are building a product suite that covers the full cycle of restaurant operations, including an in-store POS platform, Cloud-based data management, systems for internal restaurant operations (inventory, scheduling, payroll), online ordering, a complex analytics solution, and reporting tools.
Our flagship product is the first POS, Cloud-based solution to cover all possible flows to run an Enterprise restaurant business. It works with Android, iOS, and Windows, which makes it easy to run on a huge variety of devices and, besides rich set of functionality, it also has unique features like data synchronization and disaster recovery. The POS platform covers in-store, online, as well as mobile ordering for quick and table services, and we are aiming to cover retail flow in the future.