• 2+ year relevant experience in graphic design
• Experience with branded marketing items/promotional products
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Communication and analysis skills
• Intermediate English
• Web design
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev.Pro Hangouts
• Creation of the visual versions of brand messages in ways that are memorable, effective, and aesthetically pleasing
• Preparation of several alternative designs to present to the team to help us project the image and mood of the brand
• Design of marketing items: advertisements, reports, infographics, illustrations, posters, brochures, logos, covers, signs, stickers, T-shirts, cups, gifts, and other branding and communication materials
• Creation of designs by hand: drawing, painting or using computer software to achieve similar ends
• Developing/creating for our social channels, emails and products
• Working as part of a team to create a larger design, or to complete a small portion of a big project, such as perfecting a unique font
• Working closely with PR and Event teams to support Recruiting and HR tasks
Dev.Pro is a fast-growing outsource company with development centers in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Dnipro, and Charlotte, NC. We want to communicate better with our team members, community, potential candidates and share our brand with outstanding creative design solutions.
Dev.Pro is looking for a specialist to translate company’ messages, goals and ideas into design concepts. Graphic designers help transform client needs and ideas into the visual.
The graphic designer for 0.5 FTE (4 work hours per day) will need to create visual concepts using computer software or by hand, be creative and be able to transform the client’s needs into visuals.