• Good time management and the ability to multitask
• Willingness to undertake a variety of tasks, including monotonous ones
• Ability to work independently
• Good communication skills
• Intermediate level English
• Attention to detail
• Common sense
• General understanding of the IT sphere
• Experience in a similar position
• Experience in the IT sphere
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Maintain comfortable working conditions in the office
• Manage office operation and customer service
• Organize workspaces for visitors, newcomers/relocated staff
• Facilitate repair work in the office
• Miscellaneous office tasks
• Organize lunch delivery for the Dev.Pro Team
• Manage necessary payments, purchases, etc.
• Make constant improvements to the office environment
• Assist with HR, IT, events, travel, and training processes
• Research on various office-related topics
• Planning the office budget (short-term and long-term)
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource software development company, founded in 2011, with offices in Kharkiv, Kiev, Dnipro and Charlotte. We help tech companies to become industry leaders; our accounts are growing constantly. The company’s environment is supportive, yet it is challenging for team members to fulfil their potential with complex projects and professional development programs!
We are looking for a person to conduct office management tasks in a busy IT office environment: office operations and customer services, order office supplies, manage cleaning services and office improvements, etc. Candidates should be able to maintain high class office services by organizing office operations and procedures, interacting with our Facility Team in maintaining processes to ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis.
Office managers are responsible for the efficient functioning of the office through a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks.
There will also be opportunities to work with office technical support, help plan renovations, contribute to design, and purchase furniture.