• Good communication skills, empathy and leadership
• Advanced English skills, both written and spoken
• Experience in creating product vision and scope documents
• Experience in techniques for documenting product requirements and the ability to choose the most suitable according to the product type
• Ability to maintain a prioritized backlog and manage change requests
• Customer interviewing and negotiation skills
• Comfort in a fast-paced environment
• Experience of using estimation techniques
• Experience in prioritization techniques
• 3+ years’ experience in a BA/Product Manager position
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev.Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
You will be involved and actively participate in:
• Review and analysis of the initial requirements and various sources of information provided by customers/available online
• Managing the Q&A process (question collection, consolidation and Q&A facilitation)
• Facilitating presales discoveries
• Defining solution scope in the form of a features list with complete coverage of all the requirements of the details necessary/required for estimations
• Collaboration with the development team to estimate and propose a technical solution to the client
• Assisting stakeholders in prioritizing management of the features
• Defining and describing the roadmap
• Visualizing workflows of the developed solution by means of Use Case and Activity diagrams (UML) or Process and Collaboration models (BPMN)
• Visualizing and optimizing presentations of the proposal content using a variety of techniques
• Conducting platform demos
Dev.Pro is taking on new clients! We are a US-based outsource software development company founded in 2011, with offices in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Dnipro, and Charlotte, NC. Over the last 3 years, we have built several medium-to-large accounts, changed company operations and are preparing to start work with new clients.
We are looking for a business analyst who will play a crucial role in finding prospective clients. You will collaborate closely with both business development and engineering teams to understand customer business needs and map them against Dev.Pro technical capabilities. This is a key position influencing the whole communication approach with our new customers and defining how the product management process will be set up at the very beginning of the project.
We see huge value in the contribution and expertise of our business analysts and product managers and want to continue to develop them at Dev.Pro. Here are some of our BA team’s accomplishments with different clients:
• Driving product development and participating in the full cycle of feature development from an idea and user research to the release to the customer, marketing launch, and evaluating the success and adoption of the feature across the sales engagement online platform.
• Establishing communication between business and technical teams for a major player in the POS domain widely used in the USA by quick service restaurants; elaborating business value for the engineering team and empowering the product management team with technical expertise.
• Building a new kind of financial instrument that combines security innovation with the advantages of distributed ledgers and patent-pending liquidity algorithms.
We are looking for a skilled, mature team member to empower our BA team with new ideas, knowledge and passion.