• 2 years’ work experience with: Strong proficiency with .NET
• ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI
• Unit testing
• IoC containers
• Experience with third party services integration
• Proficient understanding of Git
• Intermediate or advanced English skills, with experience in communicating with foreign clients
• Experience with JS/NodeJS
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
You will be working on a component which is integrated with other systems and presented by a bunch of microservices. We use .NETCore and NodeJs on back end and Angular on front end.
The services utilize the best practices developed during last several years. Сode design, Unit tests covering at least 70% are as important as communication and development lifecycle aspects.
You will communicate with other teams to accomplish solution-wide architectural decisions that include security, performance and a lot of cross-cutting concerns.
If you are a person who is not afraid of complex multiservice solutions, has the ability to see business logic, read someone’s code and propose improvements, we’ll be very happy to welcome you to our team!
We are building the next big thing in the restaurant technology industry. Our client is a product company and a major player in the point of sale domain, servicing more than 100,000 food service sites in the USA and actively penetrating the European market (UK and Spain, to name a few). We are building a product suite that covers the full cycle of the restaurant operations, including in-store POS platform, cloud-based data management, systems for internal restaurant operations (inventory, scheduling, payroll), online ordering, complex analytics solution, and reporting tools.
BackOffice is a one-off cloud component in the Xenial account. Its main function is accounting. The client can add employees to the payroll, specify their jobs, set their salaries, configure POS credentials, calculate payrolls, and monitor sales forecasts etc. Xenial Back Office makes it easy to organize schedules and give employees flexibility. The owner can see the shift coverage, dynamic labor costs, his own schedule, and employees can use self-service for shift swaps, time off and contacting management.
It provides and combines a wide range of features from creating schedules, payroll audits, a digital till, tracking staff messages and inventory processes.