• 2+ years’ overall experience with JS
• 1 year’s experience with Node
• Experience with REST API
• Experience with third-party hardware protocols
• Networking protocols: TCP, UDP, Sockets
• 1+ years’ experience in web development
• Familiar with Node.js
• An understanding of prototype-based inheritance, multiple inheritance and execution context
• Be familiar with one of these frontend frameworks: AngularJS/React/VueJS/Backbone etc.
• Thorough understanding of application architectural principles such as MVC, MVVM, and MOVE
• Solid understanding of HTTP protocol and its components such as headers and cookies
• Good understanding of advanced design patterns and components such as asynchronous execution, promises, multithreading and WebSocket
• Experience with unit and end-to-end testing
• Working knowledge of Git-based version control systems
• Basic knowledge of bash scripting
• Strong skills in debugging tools such as Chrome debug console or Firebug
• Intermediate English
• PHP basics
• Bash scripting basics
• Familiarity with Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Relocation package
• Visa support
If you are interested in learning about software solutions for the QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) industry, this is the job for you.
What you will do?
• Develop unit and system tests for code developed by self and others
• Identify and recommend process improvements
• Estimate level of effort and forecast completion targets
• Maintain existing codebase
• Implement new features for application
• Participate in CI/CD process
• Be a part of SCRUM international team
• Participate in code review
We are building the next big thing in the restaurant technology industry. For more than 30 years, our client has partnered with leading quick service and fast-casual restaurants in employing best-of-breed restaurant technologies to grow their businesses. Through one powerful platform, it delivers an end-to-end suite of purpose-built solutions for quick service and fast-casual brands, franchisees and restaurant managers to effectively manage, control and standardize their processes, while capturing the data insights needed to drive continuous improvement and greater profitability.
The project is to maintain self-service devices (kiosks), which are used inside restaurants so that customers can place orders themselves. They communicate with POS devices. GUI is displayed within web browser. They use NodeJS, Sencha and other frameworks. The project has a high diversity of tasks, while at the same time you should be ready to work with legacy codebase.