🟢 Join Dev.Pro — a US-based outsource software development company that has been delivering exceptional software experience to our clients since 2011.
We invite a dedicated up-and-coming specialist who is willing to grow and develop in the area of Outbound Sales to join our team. You will contribute to company’s success in acquisition of the new clients and building new partnerships, working closely with Lead Generation Manager on implementing and improving outbound sales processes and techniques.
🟩 What’s in it for you:
- Possibility to jump into the fast-paced IT industry and develop a strong working knowledge
- Work closely with the native English speaking manager
- Chance to acquire new experience and skills by working with the sales industry experts
✅ Is that you?
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Experience with CRM, Office suite
- Ability to work fixed hours Monday to Friday 14:00 — 22:00 EET
- Multitasking, stress management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adjust to the new requirements quickly and follow predefined processes
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, handle several tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of IT market trends, strong self-motivation, initiative and result-oriented mindset
- Prior experience as a Sales Development Rep in IT with a track record of achieving sales quotes
🧩What will your role look like?
- Reach out to prospects on the Dev.Pro’s behalf via email and phone
- Handle email responses and make cold calls (work with objections, follow-up and re-engage with prospects)
- Set up meetings between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Work with top sales tools like G-suite services, multiple CRM systems (HubSpot, Salesloft), and other online sources
- Report to Lead Generation Manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Assist Lead Generation Manager on all levels of sales process
🎾 What’s working at Dev.Pro like?
Here, we appreciate your contribution and value you add to projects. We are a diverse, mature company with an ambitious and creative mindset. Joining Dev.Pro, you’ll feel what it’s like to grow with professionals who support your journey. We offer:
✔️ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs and conferences
✔️ Healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.), maternity and military leave
✔️ Fun online activities and team-building events
✔️ IT, facility, and accounting support, including work equipment
✔️ 18-20 paid time-off days per year, 5 absence-due-to-illness, up to 60 days of extraordinary medical leave per year, and up to 6 family leaves
Our next steps:
✅ Intro call with a Recruiter — ✅ Interview — ✅ Offer
Interested? Find out more:
📋How we work
💻 LinkedIn Page
📈 Our website