🟢 Join Dev.Pro — a US-based outsource software development company that has been delivering exceptional software experience to our clients since 2011.
We invite you to join our company and work closely with the top management group to take our relationships with our clients to the next level. You will be implementing strategies to increase loyalty, retain business, and grow revenue. In this role, you will analyze customer feedback, negotiate, implement retention strategies, and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders.
🟩 What’s in it for you:
- We work with world-famous enterprise companies who partner with brands such as Google, Slack, Burger King, and other
- As this position is new, you’ll get to define and influence processes, building them from scratch
- Join an international company with 850+ people on board and projects in 12+ domain (fintech, blockchain, hospitality, etc)
✅ Is that you?
- 4-6 years’ experience in a similar role or field (sales, costumer success management etc)
- Experience working in large enterprise companies
- Strong communication skills (listening, providing clear and concise information, using proper language and grammar)
- Strong conflict resolution skills, positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous product value
- Good technical and problem solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Fluent English
- Some formal training in public speaking/presentation skills
🧩What will your role look like?
You will play a valuable role in creating lasting bonds and relationships with our clients, ultimately focusing on the retention and growing revenue.
- Serve as the main point of contact for internal and external teams, ensuring that the client relationship develops and evolves
- Build trusting relationships with clients, negotiate with customers to expand contracts and retain business
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies needed to lead successful conversations with senior executives and key stakeholders globally.
- Gather information about customer operations and statistics
- Develop retention strategies based on customer feedback, meeting with the executives to propose customer retention solutions
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these
🎾 What’s working at Dev.Pro like?
Here, we appreciate your contribution and value you add to projects. We are a diverse, mature company with an ambitious and creative mindset. Joining Dev.Pro, you’ll feel what it’s like to grow with professionals who support your journey. We offer:
✔️ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs and conferences
✔️ Healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.), maternity and military leave
✔️ Fun online activities and team-building events
✔️ IT, facility, and accounting support, including work equipment
✔️ 18-20 paid time-off days per year, 5 absence-due-to-illness, up to 60 days of extraordinary medical leave per year, and up to 6 family leaves
Our next steps:
✅ Intro call with a Recruiter — ✅ Interview — ✅ Offer
Interested? Find out more:
📋How we work
💻 LinkedIn Page
📈 Our website