About this opporunity
🟢 Join Dev.Pro — a US-based outsource software development company that has been delivering exceptional software experience to our clients since 2011.
We invite an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a US/UAE-based fintech project — a digital asset management platform integrated with both fiat and crypto currencies providers. We build the integration solution for a broad list of stakeholders, from investment banks to regulatory authorities and regular investors, targeting US, USE, and other markets. Our goal is to develop a new kind of financial instrument: a highly-liquid, dividend-yielding, investment-grade digital asset with the stability of bonds, the transferability of Bitcoin, and the exchangeability of dollars.
🔋What’s in it for you:
- Work with the latest technologies (Azure, Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Partnership relationships with the client who listens to the team’s ideas, which enables you to influence processes
- Contribute to a worldwide innovative fintech project. The platform supports both fiat and crypto payment providers (Ethereum, Stellar, Ripple, Bitcoin, Circle, Cascade etc.) and contains regulatory and Smart Contract integrations
✅ Is that you?
- 3+ years’ work experience as DevOps Engineer
- Expertise in troubleshooting
- Experience with high critical and high load IT environments
- Experience in working with version control (Git)
- Experience with Azure (or extensive experience with other Cloud providers)
- At least 6 months of experience with Terraform
- Hands-on experience with tools and practices like Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Monitoring (Prometheus, Datadog)
- Hands-on experience with Linux Servers administration
- Strong understanding of modern operating environments and disciplines: firewalls, proxies, certificates, network, security, etc.
- Intermediate+ English level and solid communication skills
- Hands-on experience with Ansible
- Hands-on experience building dashboards on an observability platform (Datadog preferred)
🧩What will your role look like?
You will work on a complex functionality developing a large-scale financial system. You will work directly with the client in a distributed product-oriented development team.
- Manage the Securrency SaaS platform on Microsoft Azure (includes deploying test, development, customer POCs, and dedicated customer environments)
- Drive long-term improvement to our SaaS platform: if you find a way for our SaaS platform to be enhanced with automation, observability, or security, drive it to implementation
- Ensure the Securrency platform continues to be 100% Infrastructure as Code (IaC). From day one, we’ve invested in Terraform-based IaC deployment and we don’t perform manual changes
💸 What’s working at Dev.Pro like?
Here, we appreciate your contribution and value you add to projects. We are a diverse, mature company with an ambitious and creative mindset. Joining Dev.Pro, you’ll feel what it’s like to grow with professionals who support your journey. We offer:
✔️ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs and conferences
✔️ Healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.), maternity and military leave
✔️ Fun online activities and team-building events
✔️ IT, facility, and accounting support, including work equipment
✔️ 18-20 paid time-off days per year, 5 absence-due-to-illness, up to 60 days of extraordinary medical leave per year, and up to 6 family leaves
Our next steps:
✅ Intro call with a Recruiter — ✅ Interview — ✅ Offer
Interested? Find out more:
💻 LinkedIn Page
📈 Our website