You want to work on the development of an application that helps, supports, and saves human lives!
You are interested in direct long-term cooperation with an English-speaking client!
You need some freedom in making decisions about implementing the new functionality!
Industry: Emergency Medical Services
Client: IT product company, USA
Software Type: Software for emergency call centers (medical clinics, other emergency services)
Work mode: full-time employee. Opportunity for work in the Lviv office or remotely is available
Team: mobile development —
Requirements and skills:
▪ Working experience with Android 2.5+ years
▪ Kotlin 2.5+ years
▪ Java for Android 1+ years
▪ Rest API
▪ WebSocket (SignalR and PubNub for real-time notifications — optional)
▪ Firebase (Only use for Push Notification)
▪ English level — B2 — Upper-Intermediate (written and conversational) or better
▪ Android SDK
▪ Koin for Dependency Injection (As long as worked with any Dependency Injection library should be good)
▪ Kotlin Coroutines
▪ Retrofit for Rest API
▪ Room Library for SQLite (Don’t need Room library experience as long as have experience with SQLite should be good)
▪ LiveData provided by AndroidX Lifecycle library (good to know)
▪ Flow from Coroutines used by Room library (good to know)
iOS (Objective-C, Swift) is a big plus
What do we offer:
▪ Salary — $3000-4300 gross (depends on the results of the interview and can be discussed)
▪ Full remote or work from the Lviv office — on your choice
▪ Performance review every six months
▪ Professional development in a team of highly qualified specialists
▪ Dynamic and interesting work
▪ Friendly interface with the clients
▪ Opportunities for career and professional development
▪ English classes and other L&D activities like courses and certifications reimbursement
▪ Recognition gifts and awards
▪ Sport compensation
▪ Employee referral program
▪ 21 working days — paid vacations
▪ 10 paid sick leaves
▪ 50% of Medical insurance compensation
▪ IT club membership
▪ The offices are equipped with generators and starlinks
If you want to know more details, please email me or submit your CV through the website.
The next step is a short interview with HR — 15 minutes
Then — a technical interview
Then interview with the client
In case of success — offer!
I organize all stages ASAP
Transparency and communication are highly valued by us. Our recruitment process includes feedback at every stage, ensuring that you are consistently informed and engaged.
HR Manager, DevCom