Looking to work in a big, stable, international company, but within an agile and efficient team? Join us!
We are a subsidiary of Deutsche Hospitality, a reputable hotel group of eight brands ranging from luxury to basic, located in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
Our team is a small, closely-knit group of software engineers proficient in software development and complex integrations of enterprise systems.
- React Native
Our products are deployed with the use of the following infrastructure:
Each of us speaks Russian in our day-to-day work communications among ourselves and English with our colleagues in Deutsche Hospitality. All communications are very friendly and respectful of each other.
Our work process is structured in the form of a Projects Portfolio and Weekly sprints, to ensure clarity and visibility into our priorities and activities.
You can work from home or from a co-working space together with some of your teammates.
So, if the above sounds interesting to you, reach out to us and we will talk!
The qualifications we expect you to have:
- Competency in our technology stack — IDEALLY, but if you miss some of it and consider yourself a quick learner, we can accept this
- Competency in our infrastructure stack — same as above
- Competency in data management and analysis tools — same as above
- Experience in Web development
- Ability to research the internet for solutions and apply them
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and approaches
- Willingness to fit culturally, and key qualities are: friendliness, respect towards colleagues, willingness to grow and to see the bigger picture
What you will be working on: website development, app development, systems integrations, and some other projects depending on your particular skills and our current priorities.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Good salary
- Healthy culture that fosters growth and respect
- Rich learning opportunities — ability to learn and use cutting-edge technical skills, and gain deep business knowledge in the domain of hospitality
- Support and guidance on your career path — we help you define and achieve your career goals
- Ability to travel to Frankfurt and other destinations for professional needs and team events
- Ability to use special “employee” room rates in the company-owned network of hotels for your personal travel
Sounds like a great fit to you? Don’t hesitate to reach out, and let’s hop on a call to discuss!