● BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent
● 3+ years experience as a back-end/front-end developer
● 3+ years with Node.js, React, Vue.js, or a similar JS framework.
● Strong knowledge in core languages HTML/JS/CSS
● Unit testing experience
● Strong work process skills
● Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum / Kanban)
● Strong communication skills, experience working in a diverse multicultural environment
● English skills (intermediate)
● Critical thinking, ability to make independent judgment calls
● Experience working in a team environment (vs. solo contracting / freelancing)
● Client interaction experience is a strong plus
● Understand client-server architecture and communication protocols
● Desirable to have experience in serverless or microservices architecture
● Ecommerce commercial experience
— Experience working within professional eCommerce delivery teams with a constant flow of projects with global brands, retailers, and innovators;
— A vibrant culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications, and access to clients;
— Flexible work schedule and benefits;
— Professional training and certifications.
● Complete assigned development tasks as part of the project team
● Perform development quality assurance on own finished work
● Communicate status, scope, execution concerns within the project team
● Participate in daily team stand-ups and meetings as needed
● Succeed in a diverse, high-performance culture.
Private California-based Digital Commerce Agency DEPLABS servicing global retailers, manufacturers, distributors, and brands since 2004. We are pioneers in eCommerce technology and innovation, and we work with leading technology vendors including KIBO Commerce (Marketlive), Salesforce, Netsuite, Magento, SAP, Microsoft, and others. Among our clients are Johnson & Johnson, Enesco, Mars, M&M’s, Mizuno, Gold’s Gym, and numerous other global and regional leaders in their respective industry verticals.
Also, we provide SAP implementation & support services, IT out-staffing & outsourcing, OLAP Systems support, and implementation.