● 2+ years experience in Front-End development
● Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills
● Good knowledge of JS (ES5+)
● Experience with templating languages and CSS preprocessors ( LESS/SASS)
● Knowledge of Git flow and Git CLI/GUI
● English skills (intermediate)
● Strong motivation to learn new technologies and platforms
● Critical thinking, ability to make independent judgment calls
● Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum / Kanban)
● Knowledge of and ability to support responsive design implementation and commitment to pixel-level detail
● Ecommerce commercial experience
● Knowledge of Web Accessibility and SEO
● Knowledge in any JS frameworks/libraries like React, Vue, or Angular
● Experience working in a team environment (vs. solo contracting / freelancing)
● Experience working in a diverse multicultural environment
● Webpack, Grunt/Gulp
● Experience in any CMS products
● Full-time contracting engagement
● 20 days of vacation, PTO, other benefits
● Flexible work schedule
● Professional training and certifications
● English language training
● Articulate project status during daily joint client and DEPlabs team member scrum sessions.
● Participate in bi-weekly joint client and DEPlabs team member sprint planning sessions.
● Participate in ad-hoc client team meetings as required for specific task definition clarification (client requirements).
● Update task status in the client ticketing system.
● Deliver complete work in a timely manner.
● Perform development quality assurance on all finished work.
● Act in accordance with DEPlabs’ fast-paced, self-directed culture.
● Generate and brainstorm solutions in a collaborative team environment.
DEPlabs is a private California-based digital commerce solutions provider servicing enterprise-level retailers, manufacturers, distributors, and brands since 2004. We specialize in eCommerce technology and innovation, working with leading technology vendors including KIBO, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Netsuite, commercetools, and others. Among our clients are Johnson & Johnson, Enesco, Mars, M&M’s, Mizuno, Gold’s Gym, and numerous other global and regional leaders in their respective industry verticals.
As we are growing across our service practices that include digital platform implementation and systems integration, we have a number of positions open in our newly established development center in Ukraine. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our global team and be part of evolution and innovation at DEPlabs. As a FED, you will be working with eCommerce web applications, languages, frameworks, and protocols to develop and support world-class eCommerce solutions.
We deliver code to production every day. We’re looking for people who love to see the results of their work in action. The right candidate is an experienced front-end developer used to working in a small international team in an agile and collaborative environment.