• 3+ years of working experience in UI Design as well as experience in UX Design
• Strong English skills (B2 and above)
• Strong Sketch skills, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma
• Hands-on experience with Zeplin
• Strong background in web interface and mobile applications design
• Good design and analytical skills
• Capable of analyzing business requirements and identifying roles, use cases, user flows
• Experience in working with e-commerce websites
• Familiar with common e-commerce pages
• Understanding of design trends
• Client interaction experience is a strong plus
• Market-level compensation for your professional services.
• Start-up flexible and vibrant office environment within the core team of DEPLABS personnel at our newly
established office in Kyiv, Ukraine.
• Professional certifications and eCommerce technologies training program.
• User Experience & Design Delivery
• Work with stakeholders to review product design flow and ensure delivery of the best user experiences
• Create graphical design and layout for web and mobile experiences including mock-ups and prototypes
• Create beautiful designs driven by meaningful, in-depth user research
• Work closely with product managers and development teams to ship products that meet the highest design standards
• Responsible for making decisions on strategic UX designs as well as continued enhancement and improvement of user interface components
• Timeliness in turning around required UX and UI designs
• Support teams with new business needs which include:
• Client meetings to introduce UX capabilities and understand client needs
• Prototypes/Mocks/Ideas to support the visualization of solutions in a new pitch
• UX assessment of potential leads and develop actionable insights to drive engagement
• Marketing Materials Support
• Work with Marketing team to develop and/or refine marketing communications to share with customers
DEPLABS is a private California-based eCommerce solutions provider servicing enterprise-level retailers, manufacturers, distributors, and brands since 2004. We are pioneers in eCommerce technology and innovation, and we work with leading technology vendors including KIBO, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Netsuite, Magento, and others. Among our clients are Johnson & Johnson, Enesco, Mars, M&M’s, Mizuno, Gold’s Gym and numerous other global and regional leaders in their respective industry verticals.
As we are growing across our service practices that include digital strategy, digital marketing, eCommerce technology, systems integration, we have a number of positions open in our newly established development center in Ukraine. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our global team and be part of exciting evolution and innovation at DEPLABS. You will be servicing famous multinational brands and organizations, building and supporting world-class eCommerce solutions and stay on the forefront of technology and business.