● Minimum of two years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
● Experience with eCommerce website testing, cross-browser testing, testing responsive designs
● Knowledge of various testing methods — Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Black-Box/White Box Testing
● Experience with Agile/scrum(Kanban)/waterfall project methodologies
● Good written and verbal communication skills in English
● Ability to adapt to different testing tools
● Knowledge of testing approaches, techniques, methodologies.
● Analytical thinking skills;
● Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux OS
● Experience with Git
— Experience working within professional e-commerce delivery teams with a constant flow of projects with global brands, retailers, and innovators;
— A vibrant culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications, and access to clients;
— Flexible work schedule and benefits;
— Professional training and certifications.
● Perform tests against requirements, specifications, design documents, user stories, acceptance criteria, and end-to-end workflows
● Test front-end eCommerce sites functionality and UI, including cross-browser and mobile device testing
● Debug issues by monitoring logs and some back-end layers and third parties consoles, API
● Create test plans, test cases
● Prepare and present regular status reports via chat, email, or oral form
● Act in accordance with DEPlabs’ fast-paced, self-directed culture
● Able to priorities tasks with the help of business needs
We’re DEPLABS — a 60+ people strong eCommerce digital agency/systems integrator that perfectly blends experience design, eCommerce technology platforms, and engineering expertise to create modern eCommerce experiences. We work with the
As we are growing across our service practices that include digital platforms implementation, custom application development, and systems integration, we have a QA Engineer position open.