To strengthen our DEMICON UA team we are looking for your support as of now as Senior Full Stack Java Developer for SaaS (x/w/m)
Become part of a professional and experienced team of the German Company!
DEMICON has been building innovative digital solutions since 2008. Our mission has always been to make people’s lives easier through IT solutions that are future-proof, agile, and scalable. Strategic thinking, deep technical knowledge, and a people-first mindset are the three pillar characteristics of DEMICON.
And we are looking for you to help us build up our Ukrainian Team!
What we offer you
- A very good budget for attending hackathons, conferences, and courses
- Full insurance package paid sports club, paid language courses
- Open and direct communication at eye level — our “we-care-culture” welds us together and makes us strong as a team
- Flexible working hours, a balanced combination of office, mobile working, and the home office is not a new trend for us, but already an integral part of our working philosophy
- Budget for choosing a laptop and home office equipment — working station according to your wishes — with us you work with highly modern collaboration tools.
- State-of-the-art tools — not only our customers benefit from the latest software at DEMICON, but also the entire team
- Do you like to be active? So do we! Whether it’s the Sports Club, yoga or running — we think exercise is great and we support you in it!
- Long-term employment with 20+5 days of holiday, so you can take time for yourself and/or your family
- After-work events — hello Feierabend! (that is how we call time after work in Germany). We also find creative, digital ways to end our day together, because team spirit is important for us!
What you can expect from this role
- As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you work in agile and cross-functional teams hand in hand with designers, Cloud Engineers, and customers to find the optimal solution for our customers
- Your responsibilities include the design of the solution and architecture with an overall view of frontend and backend based on customer requirements
- You are responsible for the architecture and subsequent implementation for our customers
- You will participate in all phases of development, from specifications to production
- You ensure the quality and maintainability of the code with the help of testing and code reviews
- Continuing education is part of our working hours: You can shape this to your own liking. Whether it’s a new internal project, technology, or a training course — you know best what will bring you to the next level
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in building awesome SaaS applications
- Loves to work on both frontend and backend
- Good understanding of TypeScript
- Very good knowledge of backend technologies such as Java, Spring Boot . node.js is a big plus
- Working experience in AWS
- Experience with CI/CD workflows
- Experience in writing maintainable and testable code
- Strong understanding of usability and design pattern
- Excellent communication and analytical skills to build great working relationships
- Mentoring other less experienced team members
- You have a very good command of English, written and spoken
Who we are
We are DEMICON. Our goal is to support our customers in sustainably improving their performance quality and productivity. With our expertise and experience in technology and methods from various industries, we accompany our customers in the digital transformation.
As a newly founded sub-company, we support our customers throughout Europe in the digitization of their projects and business and help them to shape the future with their software products. We provide best-in-class software development and consulting and bring the right people together to challenge established thinking.
As Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Consulting Partner, and leading monday.com partner in DACH, we are one of the largest technical consulting teams and one of the leading full-service providers in the DACH region. With locations in Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt, and Kharkiv, we support our customers across Europe in digitizing their projects and business processes.
DEMICON is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome your application regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, origin, or background.
If you see a position that appeals to you, please feel free to apply!
We are looking forward to meeting you!