To strengthen our DEMICON UA team we are looking for your support as of now as IT Talent Sourcer / Feelgood-Office Manager (x/w/m)
Become part of a professional and experienced team of the German Company!
DEMICON has been building innovative digital solutions since 2008. Our mission has always been to make people’s lives easier through IT solutions that are future-proof, agile, and scalable. Strategic thinking, deep technical knowledge, and a people-first mindset are the three pillar characteristics of DEMICON. And we are looking for you to help us build up our Ukrainian Team!
What we offer you
- Open and direct communication at eye level — our “we-care-culture” welds us together and makes us strong as a team
- A balanced combination of Office, mobile working and Home Office is not a new trend for our team members, but already an integral part of our working philosophy
- Working Station according to your wishes — with us you work with highly modern collaboration tools. Laptop and home office equipment? We’ll give you the budget.
- State-of-the-art tools — not only our customers benefit from the latest software at DEMICON, but also the entire team
- Do you like to be active? So do we! Whether it’s the Sports Club, yoga or running — we think exercise is great and we support you in it!
- Long-term employment with25 vacation days — because your rest is important to us
- After-work events — hello Feierabend! (that is how we call time after work in Germany). We also find creative, digital ways to end our day together, because team spirit is important for us!
What you can expect from this role
- You will build a high potential pipeline for current and future needs and bring exciting IT talents on board
- You will be in close contact with the Business Unit Lead in Ukraine, Management and People Team from Germany developing high-quality employee & candidate journey together
- You will develop creative active search and approach strategies, identifying suitable candidates via various online portals, conducting telephone interviews
- You will be responsible for the onboarding of the new team members and their comfort at the company afterward
- You will support our existing Team in the Ukraine office with operational questions such as order of equipment, managing bills, and making the office a comfortable place to work
- You will have the possibility to contribute with your ideas and experience being part of the growing team in Ukraine as we are building up the whole new Business Unit
Who you are
- You are a passionate talent searcher enjoying networking
- You have at least two years of experience in IT recruiting and active sourcing
- You can impress with your communication skills and business fluent English, Ukrainian, Russian and in a very best case German
- You can characterize yourself as a strong customer and service orientated person
- You have in-depth knowledge of the latest sourcing techniques
- You are a self-driven person, who is able to manage your own time and priorities and work in a multitask mode
- You already have experience in defining and establishing HR processes within the company
- You are IT affine and enjoy working in a fast-growing environment with a “just do it” mentality
Who we are
We are DEMICON. Our goal is to support our customers in sustainably improving their performance quality and productivity. With our expertise and experience in technology and methods from various industries, we accompany our customers in the digital transformation.
As a newly founded sub-company, we support our customers throughout Europe in the digitization of their project and business and help them to shape the future with their software products. We provide best-in-class software development and consulting and bring the right people together to challenge established thinking.
As Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Consulting Partner, and leading monday.com partner in DACH, we are one of the largest technical consulting teams and one of the leading full-service providers in the DACH region. With locations in Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt, and Kharkiv, we support our customers across Europe in digitizing their projects and business processes.
DEMICON is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome your application regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, origin, or background.
If you see a position that appeals to you, please feel free to apply!
We are looking forward to meeting you!