• 2+ years experience created a commercial software in C/C++ for Mac or Linux.
• Proficiency in C/C++, knowledge of STL and Boost.
• BS or higher degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field of study.
• Experience with multithreading.
• English level: Pre-Intermediate and higher.
• Real-time video processing.
• Curl. Sockets. REST. Network communication protocols.
• Cross platform C++ development. Linux, MacOS, Windows and/or Embedded.
• Neon or similar ARM SIMD instruction set.
• Hands-on experience developing and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
• Experience with OpenCV.
• Working in a team of professional, smart and friendly people.
• Salary above the market offer.
• Paid vacation of 18 business days annually, paid holidays according to Ukrainian legislation.
• Medical insurance and sports compensation.
We are looking for C/C++ Software Engineer to develop applications running on IP network cameras. Applications process input from camera and from other applications and derive data for Prism analytics platform.
• Implement new innovative features leveraging new capabilities of the cameras and next generation
• Design, implement and support applications running on IP network cameras from different vendors: AXIS,
FLIR, Hanwha, Hikvision and others.
• Review code and software design.
• Optimize image and video processing algorithms, so they can run in resource constrained environment
enabling new innovative platform features.
• Extend build system to support new camera models and vendors.
• Implement features to simplify post-production support and help sales scaling.
• Write design, deployment and test documentation, build instructions and release notes.
Prism Skylabs ( prism.com ) is a technology company headquartered in San Francisco, California that connects cameras within businesses to computer vision and A.I. technology in the cloud, to transform these devices into tools for Business Intelligence. Prism runs and grows video analytics platform, serving customers in the retail industry, along with other verticals like healthcare, security and more.