• Strong experience in C/C++ software engineer design, coding, integration, and debugging
• Understanding of Linux operating system
• Experience with OO design concepts, multi-threading
• Ability to quickly understand existing code and adjust to new environments
• Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate level of written and verbal English communication skills
• Great team skills, ability to work with customers and teammates
• STL, Boost
• Python scripting skills
• Experience with NAS solutions and file sharing protocols, SMB
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical and Computer Engineering) or related field of study
• Work in creative friendly environment using cutting-edge technologies
• Work-life balance and flexible schedule
• Competitive compensation with focus on your expectations, annual satisfaction survey and performance review
• Financial support and legal support for individual entrepreneurs from our side
• Professional, language and soft skills trainings
• Health insurance coverage: individual and family, Fitness plan
VAST is looking for a talented C/C++ engineers to join our core teams!
This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the fast-growing startups of all time. Our mission is to simplify infrastructure & unleash insights. We do this by democratizing flash storage for all data with our revolutionary universal storage concept.
As a developer in a fast paced and growing company your impact will be significant, developing state-of-the-art high-performance scalable storage systems.
VAST is now the newest startup unicorn, and is the first most valuable file storage company since Isilon. The New York-based company, that breaks decades-old data storage tradeoffs & brings an end to complex storage tiering and HDD usage in the enterprise.
Just check this out: vastdata.com/...al-storage-turning-point
Right now we’re looking for smart, passionate and independent developers to join our team who are eager to learn and contribute. So, just apply below and we’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.