• Strong experience in C/C++ software engineer design, coding, integration, and debugging.
• Understanding of Linux operating system.
• Experience with OO design concepts, multi-threading.
• Ability to quickly understand existing code and adjust to new environments.
• Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate level of written and verbal English communication skills.
• Great team skills, ability to work with customers and teammates.
• STL, Boost.
• Python scripting skills.
• Experience with NAS solutions and file sharing protocols, SMB.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical and Computer Engineering) or related field of study.
• Work in a creative friendly environment using cutting-edge technologies.
• Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
• Competitive compensation with a focus on your expectations; annual satisfaction survey and performance review.
• Financial support and legal support for individual entrepreneurs from our side.
• Professional, language and soft skills trainings.
• Health insurance coverage: individual and family, Fitness plan.
We’re building a fast, cheap and highly scalable storage system (think peta-byte scale pied-piper).
Vast Data, a NYC-based storage company, breaks decades-old data storage tradeoffs & brings an end to complex storage tiering and HDD usage in the enterprise.
We are looking for smart, passionate and independent developers to join our team who are eager to learn and contribute.
So, just apply below and we’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.