We’re looking for a skilled developer with the expertise in the embedded networking!
• At least 3 years of solid, hands-on software development experience.
• Highly proficient with C/C++, proven knowledge of OO design and multi-threading.
• Practiced usage and deep understanding of networking layer-2 (Ethernet) and layer-3 (IP) protocols.
• Linux user-space programming (Linux Kernel as a plus).
• Intermediate level of written and verbal English communication skills, including client communication and project skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical and Computer Engineering) or related field of study.
• Work in a creative friendly environment using cutting-edge technologies.
• Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
• Competitive compensation with a focus on your expectations; annual satisfaction survey and performance review.
• Financial support and legal support for individual entrepreneurs from our side.
• Professional, language and soft skills trainings.
• Health insurance coverage: individual and family, Fitness plan.
• Embedded Networking Features.
• Developing SW for WiGig devices.
• New features implementation for customer’s devices.
• Refactoring and optimization of the code.
Siklu Inc. develops, builds and delivers the world’s best-selling E and V band radios. Delivering wireless multi-gigabit throughput over 60/70/80GHz millimeter wave.
Check out the products: www.siklu.com/products
If you’re ready to join an outstanding and passionate team of lead & senior engineers at our Kyiv Office, you’ve come to the right place. Just apply below and we’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.