- Collaborate in a cross-functional Agile team
- Perform functional testing for new software increments
- Continuously strive for improvements of existing product development process
- Effectively participate in requirements reviews with Product Owners
- Carry out resilience, usability and exploratory testing
- 5+ years of software testing and/or software development experience working with enterprise applications — preferably in financial industry
- Knowledge and/or experience in SCRUM & agile requirements engineering as well as with tools for functional testing like Soap-UI
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and test management software like Xray
- Strong understanding of test design techniques, analytical skills
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL
- ISTQB certification
- Work in a creative friendly environment using cutting-edge technologies
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation with focus on your expectations, annual satisfaction survey and performance review
- 24-day paid vacation and 100% paid sick leave
- Financial support and legal support for individual entrepreneurs from our side
- Professional, language and soft skills trainings
- Health insurance coverage: individual and family, Fitness plan
CRX Markets is Europe’s leading marketplace for working capital financing. Based in Munich, Germany, it founded in 2012.
We are offering the possibility to step up your professional development through hands-on experience in a state-of-the-art FinTech environment. Our platform is built for the cloud ensuring high scalability and resilience and integrates with external systems via heavy duty middleware. You get the unique chance to push your career by gaining first-hand business experience from a network of the most innovative and capable minds in the German finance industry.
We are looking for Senior QA Manual Engineer who will join to our international team with offices in Malta and Portugal.