- 5+ years of experience with enterprise stack (Spring or similar)
- Frameworks (DI, Web, Security, etc.)
- Relational databases (JDBC, JPA, JOOQ, etc).
- REST Webservices (SOAP is a plus)
- Messaging (Kafka or similar)
- Containers and orchestration (Docker, K8s, etc.)
- Architectural patterns (microservices, message queues, integration, etc.)
- Experience with AWS
- Excellent programming aptitude, ability for logical and abstract thinking
- Team player with a focus on delivering exceptional results in a fast — paced company
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Work in creative friendly environment using cutting-edge technologies
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation with focus on your expectations; annual salary review
- 24-day paid vacation and 100% paid sick leave
- Financial support and legal support for individual entrepreneurs from our side
- Professional, language and soft skills trainings
- Health insurance coverage: individual and family, Fitness plan
- Implement new features and enhance the existing platform using advanced software development practices and methodologies
- Participate in the requirement engineering process to identify and discuss about new features, improvements, and bugs
- Collaborate with other teams at CRX to identify and resolve production issues
- Perform high-and low-level design, provide pseudo codes, implement prototypes, do reviews
- Support and mentor junior team members to enhance overall team performance
CRXMarkets is Europe’s leading marketplace for working capital financing. Based in Munich, Germany, it founded in 2012.
We are offering the possibility to step up your professional development through hands-on experience in a state-of-the-art FinTech environment. Our platform is built for the cloud ensuring high scalability and resilience and integrates with external systems via heavy duty middleware. You get the unique chance to push your career by gaining first-hand business experience from a network of the most innovative and capable minds in the German finance industry.
We are looking for Senior Java BackEnd Engineer who will join to our international team with offices in Malta and Portugal.