• General experience working with OS: Linux system administration and troubleshooting (Ubuntu 16.04/18.04, CentOS7/8)
• Understanding of network topologies and common network protocols and services
• Knowledge of scripting skills: Bash/sh, Python
• Knowledge of Version Control Systems: Git/git-lfs, SVN
• Intermediate level of written and verbal English communication skills
• Ability to analyze and resolve infrastructure resources and application deployment issues
• Professional commitment to a high quality, and a passion for learning new skills
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies
• Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment
• General knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Jira
• Understanding of OO Programming skills (Java/Groovy, Python)
• Knowledge of CICD: Kubernetes/Swarm, Ansible
• Knowledge of AWS: EC2, VPC, ELB, RDS, S3, CloudFront, IAM, Route 53
• General awareness in the embedded area: Buildroot, Yocto project
• Work in a creative friendly environment using cutting-edge technologies
• Work-life balance and flexible schedule
• Competitive compensation with focus on your expectations, annual satisfaction survey and performance review
• Financial support and legal support for individual entrepreneurs from our side
• Professional, language and soft skills trainings
• Health insurance coverage: individual and family, Fitness plan
• Deploying, maintaining and problem solving of CI/CD system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
• Suggesting improvements, recommending process improvements
• Evaluation of new technology options and vendor products
Delphi Software is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to be a part of company’s internal projects.
Position is responsible for the deployment and maintenance of continuous integration system.
You’ll be responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the infrastructure running smoothly. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation/management and continuous improvement.
The role will encompass the use of a broad range of Linux technologies and application environments.