• 4+ years experience of C++ development
• experience in STL
• strong mathematical background, knowledge in statistics
• experience in computer vision, image or signal processing or in similar area
• ability to search for ways of solving the assigned task and work under limited supervision
• good spoken and satisfactory written English
• team player
• experience in at least in one of: image processing, image filtering, machine learning, pattern recognition, image analysis, computer vision
• PhD degree in computer science or related area is a plus
• familiarity with Boost, OpenCV
• experience with Gimp, Photoshop
• experience with Imatest is a plus
• development of real-time code
• Android experience is a plus
• experience in Python is a plus
• experience with SSE2 or ARM Neon intrinsics or assembler.
• ability to lead other team members is a plus
• Decent compensation
• Friendly environment and comfortable working conditions
• Professional, language and soft skills trainings
• Health insurance coverage: individual and family
• Fitness plan
Senior Research Software Engineer will work as part of Imaging Team that develops core imaging algorithms of new type of camera technology laying in heart of mobile phone camera. SRSWEngineer will be in charge of engineering and implementation of core technology features and improvements. CSWEngineer will be responsible for image processing algorithms that synthesize the image and improve image quality. He also will be responsible for algorithms design, prototyping, implementation, verification and testing.
Specific responsibilities: Prototype, develop, debug, test and deliver image and video analysis algorithms under Windows, Mac, Linux. Collaborate with other team members for porting algorithms for running on the phone or phone ISP.
Right now company is involved into project of building new type of camera and looks for engineers that will help moving project forward.