• 3+ years of successful relevant experience (software testing);
• 1+ years of using JS;
• End-to-end UI and API testing;
• Requirements assessment experience;
• Cross-browser testing experience (Chrome, Safari, FireFox, IE, etc.);
• Good experience with Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, Visual Code, etc.;
• JS writing experience (or proven proficiency in another language);
• Good analytical thinking and team skills;
• Agile/Scrum experience is a strong advantage;
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
• Web: Angular or React experience testing, NodeJs, SQL Server;
• Hosted on Azure.
• experience in Appium;
• CI/CD experience using Jenkins;
• Experience with distributed VCS (preferably — git).
• Competitive salary;
• Insurance coverage;
• Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development;
• Interesting and diversified projects;
• Cozy office space for teamwork;
• Flexible working time;
• Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills;
• Friendly and energetic environment.
• Analyzing functional requirements needed for Quality Testing;
• Planning, developing and coordinating testing activities;
• Preparing test strategy, test plan, test scenarios, test cases;
• Performing test execution, test analysis and debugging;
• Responsible for coordinating/engaging build movements to the QA environment;
• Owning the testing activities of the assigned project;
• Automation script for regression scenarios of applications using automation tools;
• Provide technical support /guidance to other members.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
As a QA Engineer/Quality Analyst you will be working closely with Development team, Technical Delivery Mangers, Product Owners and global team to aggregate, prioritize, and report out on impact of the top quality issues affecting the projects.