We are looking for qualified IT Support Engineer with reliable technical expertise and professional communication skills.
Scope of responsibility: Provide 1st and 2nd level support for internal end-users in Windows based environment.
Work mode: Partially in the office and remotely. For remote mode — Applicant should guarantee stable home-office workplace (Electricity and Internet)
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Team player mindset and desire to achieve results.
- 3+ years in IT Support \ system administrator with user support duties.
- Solid ability to provide professional technical support both from technical and social perspective.
- Experience with Helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Good IT troubleshooting: determine an issue, analyze it, try to solve using knowledge base or collect maximum of information for delegation to the next level support team. Understanding of tools and commands for troubleshooting computer operation / basic skills in TCP/IP stack/ network access to web resources, internal and external, connected to IT peripherals.
- Creation and updating of FAQ manuals/instructions for users and for internal teams.
- Contacting service centers re hardware repair and other IT supplies providers.
- Computer and other equipment (projector, printers, scanner, phone device, etc.) management /setup and configuring.