Education: Bachelor’s degree (tech.). The following subjects would be preferable: Computer Science, Information Technology, Math, System analysis, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
Technical skills and tools stack:
- Automation testing tools: Selenium, Node.JS;
- Mobile automation testing for Android, iOS and cross-platform;
- Experience in e-commerce application testing;
- Good knowledge of the principles and methodologies of software testing;
- Good understanding of test design techniques;
- Understanding of the principles and standards of good bug reporting;
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence;
- English — at least intermediate.
- API testing tools: REST Assured, RestSharp, jMeter, etc.;
- Understanding of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, BitBucket, GitHub;
- Good analytical skills, critical mindset;
- Attentive to details;
- System approach;
- Effective communication skills;
- Good team player;
- Desire for knowledge and development.
- Implementation, execution and support automated tests;
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system;
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios;
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases;
- Discover and report about testing risks and issues that may affect release scope and schedule, bug reports creating;
- Set up continuous integration.
Deloitte is looking for professional engineers to join automation test team for one of the most popular cosmetic company with more than 20 brands on more than 1000 sites. Project is implementing new e-commerce platform.
SCRUM is used as a development process methodology.