Deloitte is seeking a Manager, IT Auditor to join the Cyber Security group within the Risk Advisory department at the Kyiv office.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Technology is at the core of modern business and continues to evolve rapidly both as an enabler and a product offering. As dependency on IT increases so does the level of IT risk. Within the IT Audit team of our Risk Advisory business, our cross-industry portfolio involves a mix of IT external audit and other controls assurance work (e.g., third party assurance, SOC reports etc.). Our purpose is to serve the public interest and provide high-quality, independent IT external audit and controls assurance services.
You will be given the opportunity to engage with a broad set of high-calibre individuals, continually adapting, learning, and developing as you work with various teams to understand and provide IT external audit and assurance services over client technology environments and developing deep technical skills and expertise in emerging risk areas such as Cloud, Virtualisation, Robotics and automation. You will have responsibility for a portfolio of clients, with real autonomy allowing the development of leadership and management skills with real opportunity to progress and drive your career.
We are looking for candidate to lead IT Audit team and participate in integrated audits focusing on automated and application controls, general IT controls supporting the financial business and operational processes in the Deloitte clients. You will also have an opportunity to work on advisory project for IT Governance and Cyber Security subject. We are looking for Managers to join this dynamic team of like-minded professionals — offering fantastic career opportunities. You will have the ability to help shape the way we operate by bringing fresh ideas and a distinct perspective and participating in practice management activities.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients.
- Defining the technology approach including technology scope and execution across the engagement portfolio working collaboratively and seamlessly with stakeholders such as financial audit teams and clients.
- Owning and delivering initiatives to embed quality through learning and other activity.
- Developing your knowledge and experience of the evolving corporate and financial services marketplace and underlying technologies.
- Helping to develop our IT Specialist team, by supporting business development, practice management and thought leadership activity.
- Communicating IT risk topics to a range of stakeholders in a clear and digestible manner.
- Advancing your ‘problem solving’ skills and understanding the implications of our work when we have IT control failures.
- Developing and mentoring more junior members of staff.
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related work experience in the fields of Internal Audit, Computer Science, Information Systems or related major subjects
- Experience of leading complex technology assurance engagements, such as external audit, service auditor reports and integrated audits (Sarbanes Oxley, SOC)
- Experience of assessing and reviewing technology assurance engagements. Strong understanding of key technology risk and control domains including governance, access management, system development & change management
- Experience of auditing infrastructure platforms in large and complex enterprise environments e.g. operating systems, databases, network devices and virtual computing environments. Extensive technical knowledge and experience on ERP systems, Windows, Linux, MySQL, Oracle. Experience with SAP would be an advantage
- Experience in conducting IT General Control and Automatic Control reviews
- A technology related background and or IT external audit experience is desired.
- Ability to plan, scope and execute audit engagements independently and oversee & sign off engagements being led by other colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including effective articulation of findings and their agreement with senior client stakeholders
- The successful candidate must hold or be willing to pursue related professional certifications such as the CISM\CISA\CISSP or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of people leadership.
- A proactive mind-set and hunger for continuous learning, with the ability to take responsibility and drive key actions forward coupled with excellent oral and written communication skills to aid effective interaction with senior clients and stakeholders
- Highly attractive career opportunities
- Dynamic and challenging environment in a leading international firm
- Fair remuneration
- Insurance coverage: life, travel and health
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- Interesting and diversified projects
- Flexible working regime
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Friendly and energetic environment
- Professional certifications (CISA, CISM, etc.)
- Prolonged vacation leave (25 working days per year)