• 1+ years of experience performing internal and external vulnerability assessments as well as penetration testing on applications, network protocols, databases, etc.
• Performing network reconnaissance and security forensics on systems;
• Detailed knowledge and analysis experience of applicable security tools, technologies, and trends. Tool familiarity includes: Burp Suite, frida, Metasploit, etc.; at least basic scripting skills are mandatory for this position;
• Mobile application security testing experience/Source code analysis experience/Reverse engineering or malware analysis experience would be an advantage; contributions in community development and bug bounty experience would be appreciated as well;
• The successful candidate must hold or be willing to pursue related professional certifications such as OSCP or equivalent.
• Possibility to work in a global company of A-players;
• Competitive salary;
• Medical Insurance;
• 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• Continuing education/training;
• Free access to global online educational platforms;
• Team events.
• Cooperating with other teams within Global Cyber Security group to achieve mutual goals;
• Performing security assessments for clients through attack and penetration (primarily web vulnerability assessment and security source code review, network penetration testing, and mobile application security audit).
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Are you passionate about cyber and security challenges in information technology, associated with threats and vulnerabilities? Are you looking for an enriching experience to build your career and brand? If you are interested in a role that offers an opportunity to guide our clients to strengthen their cyber defenses and help with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience, then Deloitte’s Cyber Security team could be the place for you!