• Work experience: 3+ years
• Strong experience with Kubernetes and Docker;
Amazon AWS (Route53, EC2, S3, Auto Scaling, RDS, ELB);
• Experience with the following tools: Helm, Ansible, Terraform, Git
• Strong experience with Azure
• Strong experience with ELK, Grafana
• Proven portfolio of successful projects
• Participation in team projects
• Software development process knowledge
• Good verbal and written communication English skills (upper intermediate level)
• Experience with:
• Concourse CI / Jenkins / GitLab pipelines
• experience with RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, nginx;
• Working with sensitive data
• Passionate about technology, programming languages
• Eager learner of new technologies and systems
• Written and verbal interpersonal communications skills
• Team player attitude
• Possibility to work in a global company of A-players;
• Competitive salary;
• Medical Insurance;
• 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• Continuing education/training;
• Free access to global online educational platforms;
• Team events.
• Build, design and implement build highly available systems;
• Configuration and deployment using Ansible;
• Create, support non-production infrastructure;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams
Deloitte is looking for professional engineers to join our new project: creation of a multifunctional platform to assist Deloitte consultants across variety of functions with methodologies, tools, references, and resources.
Project development is expected to last for at least few years from now with 20+ engineers (Ukrainian side only).
Project is in its early stages of development: your decisions and solutions will impact many years of future development.
The goals of the final product are:
— Helping Deloitte consultants to be more effective.
— Creating a platform to organize, formalize and categorize available Deloitte assets.
— Creating a virtual place where Deloitte consultants do their day-to-day tasks.
— Harvest the Intellectual Property of Deloitte in one place with easy search and access.
SCRUM is used as a development process methodology: