• Bachelor’s degree (technical)
• 5+ years of work experience
• General programming skills (OOP, OO design, MVC, Design patterns)
• Proven portfolio of successful projects
• Participation in team projects
• Software development process knowledge
• Good verbal and written communication English skills (Upper Intermediate level)
• Passionate about technology and programming languages
• Eager learner of new technologies and systems
• Written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Team player attitude
• Experience with:
— Spring Boot
— Concourse CI
— Working with sensitive data
• Possibility to work in a global company of A-players;
• Competitive salary;
• Medical Insurance;
• 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• Continuing education/training;
• Free access to global online educational platforms;
• Team events.
• Build, design, and implement complex web front-ends
• Contribute to all aspects of the web application life cycle from the concept to deployment to updates
• Create and translate UI/UX wireframes into functioning components, workflows, and development plans
• Closely work with clients, product owner, scrum team, and UI/UX designer
• Bring new ideas in software development
• Leverage industry knowledge and stay close to technology developments
Digital Solutions Lab is an innovative department of Deloitte Ukraine that provides a full cycle of development covering engineering, system architecture, business analytics, project and product management, machine learning and customer support solutions.
We proficient in:
∙ Cognitive NLP Solutions Development;
∙ Big Data;
∙ Machine Learning;
∙ Mobile Applications Development;
∙ UI/UX Design and Front-End Development;
∙ Back-End Development.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Deloitte is looking for professional engineers to join our new project: creation of a multifunctional platform to assist Deloitte consultants across variety of functions with methodologies, tools, references, and resources.
Join our team to make impact that matters!