• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Electronics/Math/Physics;
• Experience 3+ years in .NET Framework and .Net Core software development;
• LINQ, MVC.NET, MS SQL;
• Desire to understand our businesses and users;
• Experience with cloud hosting, scalability, fault-tolerance, infrastructure and networking aspects;
• Upper intermediate English level is a must, fluent is a strong plus;
• Good communication skills and positive mindset.
• Experience in Docker;
• Development using containers and container management frameworks, e.g. Kubernetes and Docker, Azure Web Services.
• Possibility to work in a global company of A-players;
• Competitive salary;
• Medical Insurance;
• 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• Continuing education/training;
• Free access to global online educational platforms;
• Team events.
• Build, design and implement high-volume, high-scale web back ends, web APIs;
• Bring new ideas in software development is a huge plus;
• Leverage industry knowledge and stay close to technology developments in the .Net development and cloud communities;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams;
• Practice and enforce Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
Digital Solutions Lab is an innovative department of Deloitte Ukraine that provides a full cycle of development covering engineering, system architecture, business analytics, project and product management, machine learning and customer support solutions.
We proficient in:
• Cognitive NLP Solutions Development;
• Big Data;
• Machine Learning;
• Mobile Applications Development;
• UI/UX Design and Front-End Development;
• Back-End Development.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Join our team to make impact that matters!