• 3+ years of web development experience;
• Strong experience in using Angular (2 and above) in production;
• Strong knowledge in JS and HTML/CSS;
• Experience with HTML5 API’s;
• Experience with back-end communication: REST, GraphQL Websockets;
• Ability to work in a dynamic constantly changing environment and requirements;
• Experience with version control systems: Git, SVN, TFS;
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills;
• Experience in CI/CD.
• HTML5, CSS3, SCSS/LESS;
• The ability to choose the technologies you will work with;
• Possibility to work in a global company of A-players;
• Competitive salary;
• Medical Insurance;
• 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• Continuing education/training;
• Participation in Deloitte football championships, marathons, meditations;
• Team events (New Year’s party, summer party, team-building retreat).
• Developing front-end architecture;
• Analyze requirements for planned features;
• Create and execute test plans and cases;
• Closely work with clients, product owner, UI/UX designer;
• Translate UI/UX wireframes into functioning components, workflows and development plans;
• Test, troubleshoot and optimize application components for maximum speed, security and scalability;
• Contribute to all aspects of the web application life cycle from concept to deployment to updates;
• Collaborate on ideation and prototyping in a small team without layers of paperwork and hierarchy.
Digital Solutions Lab is an innovative department of Deloitte Ukraine that provides a full cycle of development covering engineering, system architecture, business analytics, project and product management, machine learning and customer support solutions.
We proficient in:
• Cognitive NLP Solutions Development;
• Big Data;
• Machine Learning;
• Mobile Applications Development;
• UI/UX Design and Front-End Development;
• Back-End Development.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Join our team to make impact that matters!