Delasport is an iGaming Software company providing Sports Betting & Online Casino software, and turnkey B2B solutions. Established in 2010, Delasport delivers a one-stop-shop solution of Sports Betting and Online Casino from a White-Label, with a full range of management services to a Plug&Play iFrame and a complete Turnkey. We are establishing R&D center in Kyiv and looking for talents to join our team.
- The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role
- Provision MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs
- Performance tuning, query optimization & index tuning.
- Ensure security, and availability of databases
- Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration.
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Profile server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary
- Proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Monitor database performance
- Proven working experience as a Database administrator
- Understanding of MySQL’s underlying storage engines, such as InnoDB and MyISAM
- Experience with replication configuration in MySQL
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity.
- Previous experience with DBA monitoring tools and third party tools
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
- Basic knowledge of Linux and build tools
- Ability to participate in the on-call rotation for operational issue escalation
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with technologies like ProxySQL , Galera / XtraDB Cluster, HAProxy.
- MySQL DBA, MySQL Professional Certifications
- Knowledge with PgSQL / MongoDB
- Familiarity with programming languages
- Familiar with cloud technologies such as GCP
- Hybrid type of work with flexible business hours
- Extended medical insurance during one month of cooperation
- 21 business days of paid holidays a year
- Paid sick leaves, state holidays and paid days on special occasions
- PE accounting and support