Delasport is an iGaming Software company providing Sports Betting & Online Casino software, and turnkey B2B solutions. Established in 2010, Delasport delivers a one-stop-shop solution of Sports Betting and Online Casino from a White-Label, with a full range of management services to a Plug&Play iFrame and a complete Turnkey. We are establishing R&D center in Kyiv and looking for talents to join our team.
- The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
- To make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and nonfunctional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages — Java, NodeJs, PHP
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Familiarity with Live Data Processing, Scaling Enterprise Systems, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Fluent in English
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in iGaming field
- Hybrid type of work with flexible business hours
- Extended medical insurance during one month of cooperation
- 21 business days of paid holidays a year
- Paid sick leaves, state holidays and paid days on special occasions
- PE accounting and support