Delasport is an international product company that delivers White Label software solutions for the iGaming industry.
Since 2010, Delasport has experienced significant growth and achievements, including:
● Establishing a professional team of 300+ employees.
● Expanding to global markets, obtaining certifications, and acquiring 30+ licenses in Europe, North and South America.
● Receiving notable awards such as:
— 2022 White Label Supplier of the Year.
— 2022 Online Sportsbook Provider of the Year.
— 2023 In-Play Betting Software.
In 2022, Delasport launched an R&D center in Ukraine to update the existing software solutions (monolithic platform). The Ukrainian R&D center focuses on the following key projects:
● ePayment: a proprietary payment system replacing third-party solutions and extending business capabilities to offer the system as an independent product in the Online Payment Services market, built from scratch in Ukraine.
● Bonus System: a vast and complex part of our Platform that allows for comprehensive management of bonuses, including in-depth configuration and distribution of rewards, and processing of awarded bonuses during their lifecycle, built from scratch in Ukraine.
● Wallet: an entirely new generation of the digital wallet system that manages Users’ balances in a scalable and productive way, built from scratch in Ukraine.
● TOTO Pot: a new product enabling tournaments between betting players as a means of competition in predicting the results of events, built from scratch in Ukraine.
As a result of our active work, the team has achieved impressive results and has set even more ambitious goals, leading to continuous team expansion. We welcome developers experienced in technologies such as Microservice architecture, Java 17, Spring Boot 3, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Hibernate, Redis, Apache Kafka, Gradle, Maven, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes.
Our projects foster a culture of experimentation and encourage constructive discussions. Professionalism is paramount, with 80% of developers having extensive experience as seniors and 20% being talented juniors.
Corporate organization process:
● Full-time work, a comfortable office in Podil.
● Flexible 8 working hours (from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.).
● Personal time off (21 business days of paid vacation, unlimited sick leaves, paid days on special occasions).
● National holidays are observed as days off.
● Health and life insurance include military risks.
● Educational programs and English classes with native speakers.
● Corporate entertainment: table tennis classes with a coach, team board games and a pizza party on Friday.
● And much more, all detailed in the vacancy description 😊
We invite developers who are eager to quickly and efficiently implement technological solutions with high quality. The recruiting team awaits your CV. We guarantee timely feedback and a comfortable negotiation process.