A venture fund specialized in disruptive technologies (biotech, AI, fintech) is looking for a Full-stack Python/Django Web Developer (Middle+). Salary — above average, depends on experience. Location — remote. Full time/Part time
• 2+ years experience developing and deploying Python web applications
• Basic HTML/CSS skills to quickly prototype page from mockup
• Experience with relational databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
• Git repository
• English: Intermediate level+ (both: text and verbal)
• Elastic Search
• Evidence of extraordinary achievements
• Basic knowledge of finance+marketing+biotech+IT+AI.
• Competitive above-average salary
• Flexible schedule
• Outstanding career opportunities for extraordinary employees (promotion, personal brand development, equity options)
• Dive into the cutting edge of the global high-tech business
• Flexible wage terms
• Remote work
• Essential opportunities for wage growth.
• Develop, deploy and maintain high-quality Python / Django SaaS web application on time and on budget
• Participate in regular team meetings
• Take part in planning implementation of new features, advising regarding project development and UI/UX. Active participation in brainstorming sessions.
• Follow internal management procedures
• Upon need, communicate directly with users and take an active part in high-level project goals investigation
• Help us improve management and development processes, improve web development practises and habits
• Tolerance to stress and deadlines, flexibility towards off-work hours upon need (to meet deadlines)
About the project:
• We are building a cloud-based industry analytics platform (SaaS business model), featuring interactive dynamic investment analytical dashboards covering major deep tech industries (longevity, AI for drug discovery, fintech, govtech, neurotech, spacetech).
• Our clients are mainly from US/UK/EU/Middle East/Asia
• Automatized investment algorithmic analytics.
• Presentation materials and investment decks.
• Parser engines and API integrations for data acquisition and processing
• Sophisticated internal administration system with granular levels of access and action rights for external and internal users, user statistics and management.
• Sophisticated layer of analytics and visualization, using knowledge graphs, filters and search options, various charts, diagramas table and “heatmaps”
Project Tech Stack:
• Python backend (Django)
• Databases: PostgreSQL/MySQL, data wrangling, cleaning, etc.
• Linux shell
• Artificial intelligence-based analytics (machine learning, reinforcement learning)
• Web-crawling / parsing using Python libraries or other tools
• Cloud-based VPS
• API integrations with external data providers
Please review our websites for a better understanding of our activities: www.dkv.global, www.dka.global , www.deep-pharma.tech www.neurotech.com , www.aginganalytics.com