Companies want to boost their customers’ satisfaction, cut down human error, and eliminate unnecessary manual tasks — that is why they seek effective software solutions. At Deep Consulting Solutions we not only automate the business operations but do so the way which is most beneficial to a particular business model.
We dive deeply into the clients’ businesses, investigating them in detail and providing them with strategic, large-scale solutions. We don’t waste time on small, surface-level improvements but restructure the business processes in order to bring them to a whole new level.
Does that sound like something you want to be part of? Our Global Consulting Team is looking for a forward-thinking professional who can investigate the our client companies’ operations and streamline business processes with the support of our automation solutions.
What We Do
We find niche and successful small companies in the US, Canada, and the UK, study them in detail, restructure their business processes, then design and build effective software solutions to run them. To do so, we use our tech stack consisting of custom web and mobile apps, CRM and ERP systems, programmable telephony, etc.
What You Will Do
As the Business Analyst, you will hold a responsibility over the client’s business and their business model, directing the improvements we make to it using our automation. Your primary goal will be to accomplish the client’s results in the business — such as increased profitability, streamlined manufacturing process, improved conversions — using our creative and tech resources and the methodologies that we have in place.
In doing so, you will:
- Deeply study the client’s business — this will involve extensive interviews with the members of the client’s team, investigation of their records, and analysis of the market.
- Standartize, establish, and improve the business models and processes used to deliver the results.
- Document all your findings, structure them in an easily understandable format, and present them to the other members of the Deep Consulting Solutions team, setting the direction for the business automation.
- Oversee the creation of automation and software solutions.
- Direct an effective implementation of automation into the client’s business.
- Monitor the results of our projects and seek continuous improvement of the business models and automations in place.
- Do anything else you deem necessary to accomplish your result.
- Responsible and driven by results.
- Willing to learn, grow, and admit mistakes.
- Able to communicate with other people effectively.
- Attentive to details.
- Strong logical, numerical, and verbal reasoning skills to study and understand the businesses’ needs.
- Analytical skills to discern confusing information and separate reality from false perception.
- Excellent verbal and written English to communicate with our international team.
- Presentation skills to formulate and communicate your thoughts to the client and inside the team.
- Various experience of working in real businesses.
Will be a good plus:
- Experience in working with business owners and executives in a consultative capacity.
- Experience in sales, customer service, management, consulting — and any other work that involves dealing with people effectively.
- Experience involving researching and analyzing a lot of different information.
- Experience with various business modelling notations, such as BPMN.
What We Offer
- Results-Focused Approach to Work
We do not look at people’s activities, the amount of text written, meetings held, etc., as the measure of success. We look strictly at the results delivered to our clients.
- Financial Rewards for Exceptional Results
Successfully completed projects serve as the basis for financial bonuses and compensation plans.
- Significant Room For Responsibility
You will be responsible for the strategic, long-term decisions instead of just collecting requirements from the client. Furthermore, you won’t do unnecessary sales work of preparing pretentious software demos — as our results-based model of working with clients makes such things unnecessary.
You decide when you want to work. What we expect from you are results. There is a daily stand-up call — but outside of it, you can manage your schedule as you prefer.
You are working directly with the client from the start to the end of the project and you can see the results of your work and the impact it has on the client’s organization first hand.
- Endless Opportunities to Enhance Your Expertise
Every day you are learning new businesses and new industries and gaining real-life practical knowledge of how actual businesses work from their founders.
- Growth Within Our Organization
We are a dynamic and growing organization with a team spread around multiple continents. If you prove yourself as a responsible, driven and motivated individual, there will be opportunities for you work on large projects and lead project teams.
Our candidate selection process is designed to assess people strictly by their merit. We do not make you go through a long round of interviews, instead, we follow a straight-forward sequence:
- Job Application Form.
- Online Skills Assessment.
- Paid Practical Assignment.
- Evaluation and Offer.