UX Design Architect
(Remote, Full Time, Anywhere in the World)
We are looking for self-motivated and results-driven software professionals to join our Global Creative Team and help us leverage effective user experience design, automation, and technology to transform remarkable companies and free people from unnecessary work.
Many IT implementations done by companies around the world fail to produce results because people doing these implementations often look at software and software features in isolation to the actual business and the results that the business needs. While many IT companies build pretty software interfaces, many of them fail to improve at the business model and the processes that go into making that model work — and as the result, many businesses end up buying software tools like CRMs, ERPs, websites, apps, etc. that produce less results than they actually can — and at times are next to useless for the business.
We believe that in 2020’s the automation technology reached the level where it can do more than just create websites and apps that look good and function in some way — rather, the automation now has the power to run businesses and eliminate or minimize the risk of relying on humans in running any operation.
In our company, we find niche and successful small companies in the US, Canada, and the UK, study them in detail, restructure their business processes, then design and build effective software solutions to run them using our tech stack consisting of custom web and mobile apps, CRM and ERP systems, programmable telephony, etc. Our solutions are built custom to the specific business case and are delivered to be successfully implemented and deliver results right away.
What We Offer
- Results Focused Approach to Work.
We do not look at people’s activities, the amount of text written, meetings held, etc. as the measure of success. We look strictly at the results — which we measure by successful projects done and results delivered to our clients. This also serves as the basis for financial bonuses and compensation plans.
- Practical Business Solution Design
Our designs are primarily focused on functional business related features that bring real value to the client, as opposed to just pretty applications or websites.
- Freely Arranged Schedule.
You decide when you want to work. What we expect from you are results. There is a daily stand-up call — but outside of it, you can manage your schedule as you prefer.
- Seeing results from your work.
You are working very closely with our Business Analysis and Tech Teams and are involved in the entire solution design — development — implementation sequence, and see exactly how your solutions are applied in the real world business.
- Endless opportunities to learn and enhance your expertise.
There is no day when you are doing something that’s the same. Every day you will apply and perfect your skills on projects with new businesses in different industries, and use various technologies and methodologies in the process.
- Opportunities to grow within our organization.
We are a dynamic and growing organization with a team spread around multiple continents. If you prove yourself as a responsible, driven and motivated individual, there will be opportunities for you to take more responsibilities — such as leading projects, managing teams, and implementing new methodologies/processes in the working process.
- Merit Based Candidate Selection Process.
1 — Job Application Form.
2 — Online Skill Assessment.
3 — Interview.
4 — Paid Practical Assignment.
5 — Evaluation and Offer.
Role and Responsibilities
As the UX Design Architect, you will be responsible for designing a technology solution that will facilitate an effective business process that will fit into our client’s business model that will be successfully implemented in the day-to-day business operation. Depending on your level, you will work on Project Teams or work as a Lead Architect on the project — in which case you will be responsible for the entire product being built.
In doing so you will:
- Deeply familiarize yourself with the client’s business model provided by our Business Analysis Team.
- Design an effective solution to address the project’s business objectives based on custom web/mobile applications, customized CRM/ERP systems, automated telephony, and other appropriate technology base.
- Work with the Tech Team to ensure that the intended solution gets built and implemented in the business successfully.
- Do anything else you deem necessary to accomplish your result.
You must be:
- A mature and responsible individual driven by results and not activities.
- Willing to learn, grow, and admit mistakes.
- Able to communicate with other people effectively.
- Paying attention to details.
You must have the following skills/experience:
- Experience with successful UX implementations in real business applications (web or mobile).
- Very strong logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Ability to come up with and create effective solutions quickly and effectively.
- Good verbal and written English.
- Knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, etc..
The following will be a good plus:
- Experience with CRM/ERP systems, programmable telephony and other niche technologies.
- Experience with highly complex applications.