CRM & ERP Developer / Expert
(Remote, Full Time, Anywhere in the World)
We are looking for self-motivated and results-driven software professionals to join our Global Tech Team and help us leverage automation and technology to transform remarkable companies and free people from unnecessary work with our CRM and ERP-based solutions.
We work with niche western (US, Canada, UK, etc.) companies to restructure and automate their operation so that their businesses can grow 5-10x. We do that by effectively analyzing their business, streamlining their processes, then designing an effective automation solution that we then implement on our robust IT stack.
We make extensive use of technologies that help us accomplish results with less work — making everyone inside of our global organization more effectively.
We heavily leverage:
- CRM and ERP systems, such as:
- Zoho CRM Platform
- Zoho Desk Platform
- Zoho Books, Orchestly, and other components of Zoho ERP Suite.
- Vonage/Nexmo Telephony in conjunction with our CRM/ERP Systems.
- Custom Applications built with Amazon AWS’s serverless technologies and microservices for our front-end, back-end, and mobile apps — that work together with our CRM’s and ERP’s.
We are always looking for new platforms and technologies that can help us with what we do and always welcome team members adding things to our technology stack so we can deliver more results more effectively.
What We Offer
- Results Focused Approach to Work.
We do not look at people’s activities, the number of lines of code written, etc. as a quantifiable measure of success. Instead, we expect our team members to successfully and effectively deliver our solutions to our clients. We reward the team heavily with financial bonuses paid out upon completing projects.
- Freely Arranged Schedule.
You decide when you want to work. What we expect from you are results. There is a daily stand-up call — but outside of it, you can manage your schedule as you prefer.
- Experience in Effective Solutions Building and Learning Best Platforms.
You will work with real and complex business cases and will be involved in complex CRM/ERP solutions architecture and building on the Zoho platform and other platforms — where you will become an Expert.
- Opportunities to grow within our organization.
We are a dynamic and growing organization with a team spread around multiple continents. If you prove yourself as a responsible, driven and motivated individual, there will be opportunities for you to take more responsibilities — such as manage teams, manage projects, or work on integrating new technologies and platforms.
- Merit Based Candidate Selection Process.
1 — Job Application Form.
2 — Online Skill Assessment.
3 — Interview.
4 — Paid Practical Assignment.
5 — Evaluation and Offer.
Role and Responsibilities
As a CRM & ERP Expert, you will be responsible for designing and delivering the CRM and ERP aspects of our solution and making it work with the rest of the systems. You will work with our Creative, Business Analysis Teams, and the Full Stack Software Developers on projects and will deliver your piece in conjunction with everyone else’s complete solution.
In doing so you will:
- Design and architect complex custom CRM and ERP solutions as part of our broader software project.
- Build and implement the CRM/ERP — with internal configurations, basic front and back end programming.
- Make the system work with other systems and our custom solutions.
- Do anything else you deem necessary to accomplish your result.
You must be:
- A mature and responsible individual driven by results and not activities.
- An individual with genuine interest in technology.
- Willing to learn, grow, and admit mistakes.
- Able to communicate with other people on the project’s team effectively.
You must have the following skills/experience:
- Practical experience with at least one complex CRM/ERP system (Zoho, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle Siebel, Creatio, SugarCRM, IBM, and similar).
- Strong Numerical and Logical Reasoning.
- Good Attention to Details.
- Effective Written and Verbal English.
- One of:
- Practical experience in internal scripting languages (used inside of CRM’s and ERPs) and basic experience in front end and back end programming.
— OR —
- Practical production grade experience in back end and front end software development (preferably with Node.js and React).
- Strong understating of APIs and integrations of software systems.
The following will be a good plus:
- Specific experience with the Zoho platform.
- Production experience with call centers and programmable telephony technology.